I thought doing a tag would be a nice, since i’ve been tagged by lovely Ilse. https://ilsemargot.blogspot.nl/ Check her blog.
Let’s start then!
1. What’s your favourite candle scent?
This is a hard question, since i’m such a candle freak but Vanilla Cupcake, Snow In Love and Soft Blanket. All scents are from Yankee Candles.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
I honestly don’t know, but maybe Mila Kunis. I know her since That 70’s show, and Jackie was literally such a funny character.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
No idea, maybe Paul Wesley? Vampire vibes.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I always wanted to get married, when i’ll be 30 or something. Im 20 like tomorrow, and i don’t want any guy to destroy my career path.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Yeah me. I’m such a messy person, you wouldn’t believe.
6. Can you do the splits?
Of course not.
7. How old were you when you first learned to ride a bike?
Ahh i remember this so clearly. I was about 5 years old, yeah.
8. How many oceans have you swum in?
I want to say two, but i don’t really remember i was so little.
9. How many countries have you visited?
Like three or more, i want to travel more when i’ll have a chance.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Ahh finally my question. I always wanted to name my baby girl Cornelia, Sky, Autumn, Rachel or Tanya. These are my favourites when it comes to names. But i don’t know if i want any kids in the future. We’ll see.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
I feel like there’s not so much a male names, that i like. Maybe Emmett is a nice one, and Alex.
13. What’s the worst grade you’ve got on a test?
Possibly a D.
14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
Winx Club, W.I.T.C.H and Totally Spies.
15. What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
In my country we don’t dress up, so im kinda bummed about that.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I hate Harry Potter, yes i said it. I never read any book about it, or watched a movie. I also hate Lord Of The Rings. I read only Twilight series.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
I bloody love a British accent, and to me it’s the best one.
18. Did your mother go to university?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
In heaven they are, when my grandma passed away they were still married so yes. I miss them so much.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No, but my childhood friend did.
21. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is?
Yes, i hate a t-shirt with him.
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
Oh i don’t remember.
23. What language besides your native language would you like to be fluent in?
Since my first language is Polish, i would love to be fluent in Spanish, French & Italian. I know English pretty well.
24. Do you spell the colour as ‘grey’ or ‘gray’?
25. Is your father bald?
Nope, not yet.
26. Do you know any triplets?
Only in Friends, Phoebe was pregnant with triplets haha.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I hate Titanic, so i definitely would go with The Notebook.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes, i love it so much.
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
I don’t have a favourite one.
30. Have you ever been to Nandos?
No, but i would love to.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers etc.)
Don’t know what this means, so no.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I think they wanted to name me Thomas.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Don’t have one, but i like to be called Caro.
34. Who’s your favourite person in the world?
My mom, my dad, sister & my best friend.
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
I lived in the countryside and it was okay, but now i live in the city so yeah.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Not anymore, i slept when i was around 12 i guess.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
No, i try to really but i’m not that hungry in the morning.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
No, but sometimes i take vitamins to get my nails & hair stronger.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
I only have a bad sight, so i have to wear glasses.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Only in clinic when i was ill or something, but in hospital once to visit someone.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Few times, yes.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
H&M, Zara, Bershka or River Island.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
That im the nicest person and i’m such a lovely blogger.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Unfortunately no, but the last one i had was scary. I dreamt about being kidnapped.
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Raspberry one, Earl Grey and sometimes Black one.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Maybe 9, 10.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
It’s going to be their choice, but i believe in God so i would love for them to do that too. I’ll not force them to anything.
49. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
I was little, of course for a while i believed in him, but later i was what is this bullshit anyway? Some guy with raindeers, gives lots of kids presents? Nah.
50. Why do you have a blog?
I love sharing my favourite things with other bloggers, i love taking inspirations from them. I think i’m good at that, let me know in the comments.
So yeah that’s it. I hope you guys enjoyed this tag, i would also love to tag all bloggers, do that lovelies.
See you soon guys, have a nice morning, afternoon & evening.